You will not want to miss out on this fantastic lineup:
- TWO fun, experiential wine tasting seminars featuring Finger Lakes wines from Damiani Wine Cellars, Lakewood Vineyards, Sheldrake Point Winery, Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards, and Keuka Lake Vineyards. We will hold the first ever cheese taste-off between cheddars from the Penn State and Cornell Creameries!!
- Special guest, Suzanne Graney, Executive Director of the Four Diamonds Fund, will share a few words about the Penn State Children's Hospital and the Four Diamonds Fund and their mission to conquer pediatric cancer.
- Walk-about tastings from local beverage and food vendors including award winning Lakewood Vineyards and Swedish Hill Winery, The Farmhouse Brewery and edibles from Sunset View Creamery, Tumino Cheese Company and The Piggery!
- Silent auction, raffle drawings, and lots of giveaways! Including many Finger Lakes wines, Penn State items, and local Finger Lakes experiences including local tours, tickets to the Finger Lakes Wine Festival and a private catered cocktail party overlooking the famous Watkins Glen International racetrack, a dinner at the iconic Inn at Taughannock, a weekend retreat at Greek Peak Mountain Resort and much more!
- Rumor has it there may be a special appearance from the Nittany Lion, too!!
Again, the deadline for ticket sales is March 31st.
For more information and to buy tickets, visit the WineOut page on the SFLX website: http://www.southernfingerlakespsu.com/wineout.html
WE ARE…looking forward to sharing this experience with you on April 8th!!